Friday, June 26, 2009

The first week....

Last week marked the first week of my leave. People ask me how does it feel to be on a year's leave.....I am scared as hell. This year is going to be ME molding my son. Helping my son reach his developmental milestones. It's going to be a lot of hard work but it has to be done. I have been doing tons of research on child development and I think I am ready.....
The first week was spent registering Ian into therapies. Some places want to evaluate him first before they decide to accept him. He started Occ therapy last week and he thoroughtly enjoyed it. He has also started holding his own bottle for short spurts of time.
We went to the doc last week, ALL of his resulst came back negative. So as of now, they still do not know what is causing the delay. A check on his head size shows that it has grown 0.5 cm. Small growth but progress.
These little progresses are what I live for these days......They make my day and on days like these, I binge to make up for my rapid weight loss.

Anyway, that's all for now.

You all do know that Micheal Jackson is dead right?

No comments:

Post a Comment